Saturday, August 06, 2005

War Of The Hairstyles...

Right.

That's it.

It's on baby.

After recent comments, I am changing my hairstyle!! I AM NOT a Tommy wannabe!! lol lol lol

(sorry mate, no offence if you glance at my blog, I'm sure you're a great guy, but the competitive streak in me doesn't like being compared!!)

Ok, from examination of the evidence, I'll have to make mine more mohican-ish. My hair is shorter, as his seems to be long. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...... I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a purple streak through his!!

So there, all you hair nazi's!!! We are different!!

Watch this space for my new haircut anyway!!!

:p *pulls tongues at Loz and Lisa*

;) lol

2 comments:

  1. P.S... Of course it rocks Loz, all guitarists have hair that rocks!! It's in their blood!! (or maybe their follicles?!)

    ;)

    (thanks for the hidden compliment tho! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeh, you said my hair rocks cos it looks like tommy's, lol that's a compliment, but but hidden cos it's a comparison.... ;)

    (it's my strange logic anyway) :p

    ReplyDelete