Wednesday, August 31, 2005

How I Spent Some Of My Birthday Money....



Buying this!!

Not only does it filter me delicious coffee, but it also warms and froths my milk at the same time!! At only £34.99 , one of the best uses of birthday money ever!! (ok i know I sound like one of those spam bloggers but I'm really made up with this sorry!! lol)

My room is now complete, not only do I have surround sound dvd, a cd player, a tele, and a leather couch, I now have this on my desk!! All I need now is a tiny fridge and microwave and supplies, and I can hibernate for the winter.....

Oh by the way VJ, can you do the honours, she needs a name?
(I'm presuming she's a she because she muti-tasks with the "making - coffee - and - frothing - milk - thing"!!)

Thanks Vj. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Teisha. Pronounced 'teeeee-shaw'.

    Thats the name of the pretty brunette barista who made my coffee this morning, so it seems fitting.

    Plus, she (and you're right, she's a she) looks like a Teisha.

    ReplyDelete