Friday, August 12, 2005

Random Blog Title....

Not very creative today....

I've been doing alot of reading, snuggling myself into my favourite leather couch in my room, in almost a foetal way.

I've decided to read "Knowing God" by J.I. Packer, over the next few days, to see if it helps answer some of the questions and doubts I have. I've only just started, so no blinding revelations yet.

I've e-mailed people in church to say I'm taking a break for a while, and will come back in October.

At least I think I'll go back.

(they don't know what happenned this week, they just know I was in hospital)

I'll wait and see what happens, see how I feel then.

Sundays I can do what I want now, read all day, listen to music, go for a walk, instead of worrying about what songs I've chosen, whether the music group knows them well enough, if they fit the theme, etc etc.

I went to the doc's and he's prescribed me some anti-depressants for a month at first to see how I get on. He's also booked some counselling sessions for me as well.

Anyway, that's my news, I'm off to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment