Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Right!

Due to comments left by my (ex) fans, I am returning with a vengeance.

I am in work, and I am blogging, which is dangerous and stupid. (I am on lunch btw, I'm not THAT rebellious)

In my disgust, I am taking a nazarene vow and not cutting my hair for at least the next three months. I may not even shave. I will, however, wash.

I have been instructed to "spark it up" and will henceforth respond in kind. My quick response commandos are already in place and all parameters of the target area have been intialised. (sorry, watched too much 24 this weekend) I am amped up, ready for the avalanche of new ideas and inspiration that will converge on this small yet significant space of the great cyberspehere.

In fact, I'm just about to post an intriguing piece of literary genius.

Ah.

Actually...

This was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment