Wednesday, February 08, 2006

24 Season Four...

It arrived in the post on Friday night, and by Sunday evening I'd watched the whole series...

Lol.

I've got a problem Lol.

Anyway, apart from my obviously lacking social skills and my refusal to integrate into normal society and be "anti-social", I enjoyed it, but wasn't overly impressed.

For the first time EVER, I guessed how it was going to end, four episodes before it did. That's a bit dissapointing really, as I've come to expect a very high standard of 24.

I actually prefferrred season 3 over season 4, as I felt it had more plot twists and turns, and the whole "mole within CTU" thing which was used AGAIN in season four, is getting a bit of an old formula now. That said, I still think it was worth the 17 quid, the acting was brilliant, and I liked the new characters, particularly curtis and edgar. Without sapoiling it for those of you who havent watched it yet, the re-introduction of old well known characters was a brilliant idea, and it gave the story overall more depth.

Still think season 3 was better, but we'll wait and see whether season 5 can beat it. It's off to a good start in my book, as it follows on straight after season 4, and only a few months have passed, so the original and overarching theme

My 24 addiction feels satisfied now. I might even start the series all over again, and put on season 1!!

Im gonna go to bed now, as watching all those dvds, I thought I might as well have an early (ish) night.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jm, I managed to break my addiction by emigrating. A little harsh perhaps, but effective. I recommend it :-)
    I hope u r well

    ReplyDelete