Sunday, February 12, 2006

Rain, Rain Go Away...

It's a wet, grey, miserable day here.

It's a bittersweet day. Part of me feels really miserable to match the weather cos my tooth is hurting, but the other part of me is glad to be inside, safe and warm and cosy, as the rain lashes the windows.

Feeling in an introspective mood again today, so really trying hard not to get all phsychological on myself, as I usually do. I can get very caught up in thinking about myself at times, and have noticed it loads lately, which is why I'm stopping this train of thought after this sentence!!

Right.

I've got to pretend to be young again tonight, as I've been asked to do ten minutes at the after church youth group. I've got the uneviable subject of (wait for it) ...

"Who Is Cain?".

Hmmm.

Not much to go on there.

I used my massive comprehensive NLT Concordance, and looked up all the references to him, and have read the story of Cain and Abel in different translations just to make sure I've got the gist. I'm not feeling particularly inspired to be honest, but they've only asked for 5-10 mins, so that's ok.

Well, am off to watch some tv, or sleep. I haven't decided yet.

Bye for now.......

1 comment: