Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What's Your Ironic Gift?

'i-ronik gifft'- noun - (a gift that is actually more of a curse)

Mine is the Gift Of Rejection!

I recently got so fed up with my job that I finally got my act together and finally did a CV and posted it online. I then started applying to jobs I received in my mail box daily.

I applied for two this week.

I was firmly and politely rejected the NEXT DAY (!) after I sent my email, by email from both companies.

That has GOT to be a record!!

2 comments:

  1. Let me have a look at your CV and I'll see what I can do with it. I have a very high success rate at spotting problems and fixing them.

    I had a friend once who kept being knocked back despite excellent qualification. I read her Cv - she listed "learning to drink" as one of her major achievements at university... Hmm... once it was removed she got lots of interviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha! "learning to drink"!!!!!! Ha! Ha ha ha ha!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete