Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm still alive...

Haven't blogged for ages sorry. Just been too plain knackered, and working hard.

Kitchmas is definitely upon us, as the shop is stupidly busy and i only have time for two full cups of tea a day!! That's disgraceful I say. Bring in the Unions...

What's the point of a job if you can't enjoy a good cup of tea and a digestive eh?

Anyway, today is my day off, so I'm wrapping presents today. As I'm a klutz and am applaling at wrapping, I am getting the assistance of a professional. (my gran, who's over from ireland for a few weeks) I've got a special wrapping pack this year complete with bows, ribbon and tissue paper, and am gonna make sure my presents to my siblings are the best (in terms of wrapping anyway) ever in this house.

I think I'm gonna have to take pictures for people to see lol.

I was away to visit Ali last weekend, and had a brilliant time. She's great. I met her freinds, because her brother in law was having his 30th party, all of them are clinically insane, so I fitted in really well!! We played a very raucous board game after most of the guests had had copious amounts of alchohol, which was fun. I learnt that if you shout the word "testacles" long enough as an answer, eventually you're given points even if it isn't right, purely on the basis of amusement and persistance!! lol

Naturally we had girls v's boys, and because it was a game where you had to describe a word, the girls obviously won, despite huge cheating from the lads lol. There was another pk there (pastors kid) and everyone said they could tell, cos we knew the most norty words to shout out as answers.!!

hehe.

I had bad hair problems all weekend, and my vanity reached new levels, which frustrated me. I think it just made Ali laugh! Her sister and brother in law are really freindly people and we got on well. Her niece is the cutest thing shorter than me I've ever seen!

I had a brilliant weekend, and can't wait to visit again. I also discovered that eating chips bought in Yarmouth at the seaside in paper cones with garlic mayo on a crispy cold windy day while listening to a Salvation Army Brass Band playing Christmas Carols whilst sitting next to a beautiful girl who you like and who (hopefully!) likes you is the closest thing to heaven I've ever experienced.

Ali you gave me a great weekend. xx

1 comment: