Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Not Long Now!!!

I'm really excited, I love Christmas!

I've got a day off today, and have cleaned my room, and am wrapping presents. I feel all christmassy!

I'm still waiting for one present to arrive from the catalogue, and I'm a bit worried it won't turn up in time for Christmas. I actually ordered it over a week and a half ago, but i guess they just must be busy.

I've got all my presents for my family, I've just got to get four small presents for four of my freinds. I was hoping to do that today, as i was expecting to get paid, but we haven't been paid yet which is VERY annoying. That means I'll have to run round like a lunatic during my lunch break over the next two days.

Oh well.

I haven't been doing much on my days off this month, it's been so stupidly busy in the shop that I just relax when I'm off, as I feel I need it. I slouch around in my "comfy but wudnt be seen dead in outside the house" clothes, and drink lots of coffee, eat mince pies, and do my washing and generally be domestic. That's how the rest of my day off will pan out, I'll put some more washing in, I and I might even go to the gym, I haven't been for two weeks, I've been that tired after work!

Then again, I could go and see King Kong..., Hmmmm... Will have to think about it I think.

I'm going to my small group tonight, we're having a social at Cliff & Sylvia's house. Hopefully it should be good, although I've been in a bit of strange mood lately and prefferred my own company and avoided groups of people like the plague. I dunno whether it's just me gettin older and a bit more detached and independant from others or whether it's a last vestige of my depression. Well, I'll just have to put my own selfish feelings aside and go tonight. Hopefully I'll enjoy it.

Well, I'm off to wrap presents....

:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi JM

    Missed you at the small group. I appreciate you wanting to avoid people but we're not here that long. :-)
    Please please keep in touch

    ReplyDelete