Monday, November 21, 2005

I LOVE the weather today!!!

Oh no, not because it's hot and sunny, but because it's cold, I mean really cold, so cold that you appreciate hot chocolate and a cake indoors with a fire in your living room even more!!

Annnnd..........

It's so cold, you can feel yourself breathing, because the cold air rushes in and out of your lungs, and it almost makes you gasp with every intake.

It's so cold, the air is actually freezing in front of you, and everywhere is thick with fog. Not the dirty grimy type, but the cool, white cleansing type that makes you feel alive as you walk through it, yet makes even the simplest things look mysteriou because they're covered.

It's like God is playing hide and seek with everday objects!!

I love it.

I love Winter.

I know I'm strange.

I'm gonna go the gym and walk back slowly tonight so that I can enjoy walking in the fog, I might even pretend I'm Sherlock Holmes or something. It feels somehow dangerous and exciting at the same time, even walking down the road seems like an adventure in fog, especially when it's as cold as I said!!

Oooooooooooooooooh!!

I just rememberd I bought Arthur Conan Doyle's "the casebook of Sherlock Holmes" on ebay last week, I think now is the perfect time to start reading it.

*grins like a little kid*

No comments:

Post a Comment