Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Update... Again!!

Sorry I haven't felt inspired to blog for a while.

I've been to the gym last night and am still quite sore, I was supposed to be going to a meeting afterwards, but got a bit carried away on the bike and cycled 26 km!

Lol what can I say, the music on my ipod was good!

Hehe.

Im aiming for buttocks of steel you see!!

Anyway, I was gonne go the gym again tonight, but after waiting ages for my gym stuff to wash/dryt I've decided it's not worth it as they close at ten pm.

I'll go tommorrow.

I'm trying to lose some more weight, Im down to hovering between 9 an 9 an a half stone at the moment, but I'd ideally like to be 8 and a half. It sounds like hardly anything, but I am actually quite short, so it sounds thinner than I'd actually look because of my lack of height.

It'd be nice to get a bit fitter an show some abs, but I dont know whether that will happen. At least im getting some good workouts for my legs, theyre apparently the first part to deteriorate in ms, and i have had problems with them occasionally in the past, so I want to get my calf muscles as strong as I can for the future.

Anyway now I've bored you all talking about me, I shall go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment