Monday, November 21, 2005

I find it really difficult:

  1. to like my boss. Especially when a freind has invited me to a Paul Weller concert and I've got two days annual leave left, and he agreed I could have the afternoon off and now he's changed his mind and says I can only go at four, and I have to get the train instead of get a lift, and instead of a relaxing journey before a concert, I'll have a really stressful one, and only get there an hour/45 minutes before the actual start of the concert.
  2. to know what to do with my life. I'm stuck in a rut, and have been for a while
  3. to follow God, especially when he asks me to love fellow Christians, alot of whom are idiots
  4. to be myself. I'm always being what other people want me to be. I'm like a human/chameleon genetic experiment.
  5. to know who I really am.
  6. when someone says they love God but don't demonstrate it in the way they treat people.
  7. figuring out who God really is. So many people have different opinions, even in Christianity.
  8. to accept Christianity as representing Jesus.
  9. to separate Jesus from Christianity. I've been brought up with it and it's taken root inside me and it hurts to pull it out.
  10. to motivate myself to do things when I know I should.

What do you find difficult?!

1 comment:

  1. I find it difficult:

    - when people say one thing and do another
    - when people lie to me and then expect me to believe them next time
    - to drink anough water
    - to remember my house keys
    - to call people by the right name, especially if they are related
    - to remember what I did yesetdray
    - to sleep
    - when I realise that sometimes I say one thing and do another
    - not to scratch my eczema
    - to mingle in a room full of people
    - small talk after church
    - to know what to say when people ask how I am, whether they want the answer or they want to hear "fine"
    - what to do when other people talk to me about someone else

    ReplyDelete