Sunday, September 24, 2006

All Go At The Cullen Residence...

I know, I know, long time no blog....

Well we've had an arrival in case you didn't know!!

Life has been fairly hectic recently in our house, as we get used to a new nephew/grandchild/sprog (*delete as appropriate) but not only that, we have other news...

My sister, who produces her own music (see here) is being interviewed this afternoon as part of our local radio station's competition to find new songwriters and artists. They're coming to our house to interview ruth and take some pictures, so we're all frantically running around tidying up lol.

Who knows? I may soon have a mini-celebrity sister!

I hope so, she deserves it, her music's really good.

1 comment:

  1. When things are bad, things get rough. When things are good, they just keep getting better. Celebrate these times, eh?

    ReplyDelete