Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ok Just So You Know...

I'm the laziest person I know.

I was meant to be the one everyone had chosen to buy my Boss's birthday present, and they were gonna give me money after I got it.

He's back in tommorrow after being off for a week, and I haven't got it tonight yet.

It's only a bottle of wine, but my home is warm and comfortable, and I don't think I can be bothered to walk 5 mins across the road to the tesco express to buy it. It will probably take me a little over 10 mins in total to walk there, buy it and come back, but I really can't be bothered.

I'll go in the morning I think.

I also need to do a tidy up around the house before Ali (my gf) comes up for the weekend.

Again, the monster that is named procrastination attacks. I've put it off till tommorrow night. I'll wash and vacuum and tidy then. She's not coming till Saturday. That means I have 2 nights to do it.

Loadsatime!

No comments:

Post a Comment