Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Busy Lieu Day...

No, I don't mean a day spent in the lavatory... (the Balti wasn't THAT bad last night!)

What I mean is a day owed to me from working overtime last week. It's gonna be quite busy as it happens, hence I'm up at this ungodly hour.

I've got to be in Liverpool City Centre for 9a.m, as I'm getting my new contact lenses fitted and tested, (new stronger prescription so roll on the headaches till I get used to them- come on!) then I've got an appointment at the Citizen's Advice Bureau for filling in My Disability Working Allowance benefit, (dunno if I'm entitled but we'll wait and see) and then I'm meeting a friend for lunch, and then I'm meeting anther friend later. Then, I'm off to church to pray and reflect.

I think I'm gonna need this coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment