Monday, April 10, 2006

Oh Dear.

I've been writing a CV today, and have just rung up a professional CV hotline who I had sent it to, who have just basically slagged it off big style (in a nice way) .

I'm really depressed now, I've been working on it for months, and it seems according to the professionals, it's complete rubbish. It's too long, and I've done everything the wrong way round apparently. I know that this company will charge me for writing a professional CV, so in some ways theyre bound to say it's no good so that they can get my money, but the guy on the phone said employers won't even look at it at all.

I really can't afford the money they're asking though.

I'm gonna have to ask someone for help I guess, who doesn't charge.

their "entry level" salary on the system is £0 - £19,000 which I thought was loads!!

Apparently I musn't use a template, I musn't write about my role and responsibilities, but write about me, and I musn't put too much detail down about my education.

I thought they were all good things, but apparently not.

Maybe I am condemned to this job and a very low wage forever....

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment