Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Quiet Day for me... but not others!!

Ok so it's my day off today.

I slept in 'till 11, because I couldn't get to sleep last night, so ended up chattin on msn till 2:40!!

I've felt a bit rough today understandably! So it's handy that I've got an appointment at the Docs at 4. I'll be hopefully signing up for some anti-depressants, as my moods have been all over the place lately. Coffee always helps, especially filter stuff!! Mmmmm...

Anyway, today has been a quiet day for me, but not for my sis. She has a presentation to do at college, and her pc flipped out with all her stuff on it!!! It was the stuff of nightmares, and she was really stressed, so I offered to re-type the stuff out, and print out her handouts. She's doing a media and film course, so she had lot's of pics to print out, and I think I may have used most of my ink in my printer!! :s lol Oh well!

At least she got the stuff done, I hope it goes well for her. (she's rushing offf now)

I've had a strange week so far, my moods have been up and down, but physically I haven't been too good. I've not been sleeping properly, and have had quite a lot of muscle spasms in my leg, and a lot of "nervous activity" in my muscles. It's kinda hard to explain, but is similar to when you bang ur funny bone, and the strange pain sensation you get. It's a bit like that, but more intense.

I've been trying not to, but I've been thinking alot about Adele this week. I was upset that I stuffed the r'ship up, but I'm more upset that we've had no contact. I feel like I've lost a good friend, which is very hard. Ever since Gaz and Gen moved to South Africa, the people I counted on as my true friends, and my soul mates, I've never really found a replacement for them. I've made new friends, but it's not the same.

I think that's what makes all this so hard. I thought I'd found what I was looking for in Adele, and then because I was so desperate to keep it, I got really intense.

Off to make a coffee, I feel in a pondering mood today...

1 comment: