Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hello!!!

Wow, I've been away for a lonnnnnnnnggggggg time!

HAPPY NEW 2009!!!

Ok, now I've got that out of the way, I'll explain why I'm posting again after so long an abscence.

I've decided (even though I don't usually do them) that I'm gonna make one resolution to regularly blog again, starting today.

If anybody is still out there who is still interested, I LOVE being married, and I love my wife very much! Marriage is certainly a major change in your thinking, your outlook, in fact your life. While the last four and a half months haven't been easy, they have been absolutely spectacular, and I wouldn't swap it for anything! Yes, yes I know I'm still a newlywed, but I genuinely mean it. Proverbs is right when it says that he who finds a wife finds a good thing.

Anyway, I'll do a longer update tonight, when I've got the time; Meg and I are off to my Mum and Dad's for dinner... Yum!

I hope to catch up with some of you soon!

Bye for now!

Jm

4 comments:

  1. Well it's about damn time! I missed your blogging. I'm so happy you and Meg are enjoying marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you. Trust life is treating you well. Looking forward to reading your blogs in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's surprising the blog police haven't been after you..

    Oh, hang on..

    Happy New Year, Mr. Margo!

    ReplyDelete