Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My Second Childhood... :-)

It's great!!

Tonight I registered on ebay, and straightaway went to the toys section.

I should explain that I used to be OBSESSED by the amazing manly toys known as TRANSFORMERS. Every little lad worth his salt would know and love these icons of thrill and enjoyment., as they watched glued to the screen every saturday morning. Oh the memories, it takes me back....

Little Jm in his pj's, glad to be rid of school for another week, and settling into the conforting warmth of another kick-ass fight between Megatron and his evil bunch of clueless Decepticons, and Optimus prime and his (increasingly) wise and prepared Autobots...

Well... I used to have nearly every single Transformer, but had to give them away under duress by my Mum and Dad when I was 13... Little did they know how crucial they were to my development as a kid, how the Autobots taught me right and wrong, standing up for the good, showing mercy, and also how to seriously kick a bad guys butt... ;-)

I guess they were forcing me to grow up, they were worried I was still too childish at 13...

Part of me wishes they'd left me to them!! Ah well... now I can start building up my collection again, and at some fairly cheap prices too!!

It's gonna be a good week....

:-)

(I is smilin...)

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment