Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Update!!

Well, I have a house phone, a filter coffee machine, a 6ft fridge/freezer a kettle, an oak video cabinet, a tv licence and running water...

That's about it at the moment!!

I haven't moved in yet, and I've kept the electricity switched off at the moment to save money, but I'm hoping to hire a big van for the 17th, and that weekend will be my official moving in date!! It's only next weekend, it's not far away!!

In 2 weeks time, I should have broadband installed, although I've got to buy a usb wireless adaptor first. I've been advised to get netgear.

Well, that's it for now, I'm off on saturday so I'm going to go and clean like a maniac, hoovering and cleaning the oven and the kitchen and the fridge, etc while I've got the chance before I move in.

Life is at a hectic pace at the moment, but I'm surviving so far!

7 comments:

  1. Woop woop! Well done!!

    I agree, Netgear wireless usb routers are good, I have one!

    I hope you get lots of cleaning and things done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg - awww shucks! (turns red)

    Helen - I know!! :p

    Benny - I have one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jm... what else do u guys need/want in way of furniture and other stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi rach!

    Er... no idea?! We have a three piece suite, and cupboards and a bed, and a bookcase and a media cabinet... so not sure?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee table! You may want/need one of those...

    ReplyDelete