Thursday, May 29, 2008

Exciting & Frantic!!

That is my life at the moment!

2 months and 18 days till I marry the woman of my dreams, and theres still suits to sort out and a visa to apply for, but I'm at least in my ownplace with running hot and cold water, electricity, tv, a bed and three piece suite and most importantly, internet access!!

I don't ask for much, do I? ;)

I shall blog a bit more now that I'm online at home, because I just don't have the time in work at the moment.

tarrah for now!!

2 comments:

  1. Buy a new suit! Congrats! Electricity is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Breathes*
    Ah. I'd forgotten what that was like.

    I'm still trying to get all the sleeve lengths for you. :p

    Sorry I haven't been around to comment on your blog much. I sort of forgot about blogging for a while there!!

    ReplyDelete