Thursday, October 25, 2007

*Sigh*

Meg has gone home.

I kissed her goodbye at the airport very early this morning, and felt that a part of me just crumpled up right there on the floor.

I'm having a bad day in work and I know it's partly because I'm missing her already.

I know that we're getting married, and we both love each other, but this is the hardest thing I've had to face, being this far apart, that a webcam is the only option.

It'll be a long journey for her today; she left manchester at 9:30 and will be flying for 6 and a half hours till 4-40pm our time, and then an eight hour layover for her flight to Bangor tonight. it means she'll have been travelling for nearly 24 hours, so I guess she'll be sleeping for a while when she gets home!!

Off to work...

1 comment:

  1. Awwww JM. Chin up! It's going to be tough indeed, but it will be so worth it in the end. I wish you guys the best in your quest to do long-distance.

    My brother and his now wife did it for a year, England to US... so it can be done! Have faith!

    ReplyDelete