Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day 2 in the House Of Pain...

Ok so it's day two of my respite, and so far I don't seem to have got the idea.

I was up till 3-30 am this morning, chatting away to two very lovely ladies on msn and in christianchat. Although I was tired, I decided to get up at 9 this morning, because, frankly, the pain in my shoulder woke me up! I am now slung in my sling, (that sounds rude but I meant my arm!!) and all is well with the world. My plans today are to watch the new version of King Kong, and then have some lunch! It is very sunny and warm here today, so I think I'll do some reading in the garden after lunch...

That's what I call recooperating!

Yesterday I had a good day, relatively free from pain, and my mate Gaz picked me up from home and took me to his mum's for tea. (He's come back from Cape Town for a month to get their house ready to put on the market, as they've decided to stay there now Gen (his wife) has been offered a job with the University. They're emigrating officially as soon as the house is sold in a couple of months, although they've been living there for the past eighteen months.

Spending time with Gaz has made me realise how much I miss him, him and Gen have been very good friends to me, and I'm lucky to have them.

Anyway, am off to watch King Kong, an then have some lunch, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment