Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Long time no blog....

I am not deceased, dying or ill. I just have not had the net access / determination / willingness / honesty / courage / inspiration / strength. (delete as appropriate)

I humbly and profusely apologise.

On the subject of net access, I think we've finally sorted the new router and our home network, it had something to do with base addresses and wep encryption, and other things I have no idea about, but, needless to say, I think it is sorted now. I hope it is anyway.

If it doesn't, I shall go and buy an axe, and calmly and with a smile on my face, hack it to death...

Anyway....

I'm back and I shall blog.

Just to keep you up to date, I am still seeing Ali, and went down to visit her for a week at the beginning of March, which was absolutely fantastic. She then came up here, just for one night, this last weekend!! (she runs an 11-14's group on a friday night so can't travel on a Friday) We hugged and cuddled and kissed, and also chatted in the chat room together on the same webcam to our friends, which was an experience lol. We also went out for a candlelit very nice meal at Bella Pasta in town on Saturday night, and giggled because it was pouring down and the only umbrella I could find was a MASSIVE golfing one, that dwarfs me by about 5 times!! :)

Great hilarity ensued as I tried to be courteous and hold the umbrella, only to realise that because I'm shorter than Ali, I very nearly cut her head off!! She then held the umbrella, but we kept having to avoid cutting other peoples heads off because the umbrella was so massive lol

We had a really nice meal and talked for a couple of hours about anything and everything. Ok, so Ali did most of the talking.... wait, in fact....

She did nearly all of the talking!! Lol

I didn't mind, I was just happy to spend time with her!

She met my family, and had the experience of a Sunday Roast with us on Mothers Day, and now she thinks my whole family are mad!! (she's actually right, but that's beside the point) She was particularly impressed when me, my brother and sister made my dad choke on his dinner by referring to his dog collar (he's a minister) in a kinky way, and even my mum fell about laughing!!

Im happy she's met my family and survived anyway!! She's coming up again at the end of April, so I've got to wait till then to see her next, which is a bit sad, but something to look forward to. :)


Right that's the update bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment