Saturday, January 28, 2006

Musings...




















I've had a quiet night in tonight, and found two treasures I'd forgotten.

One of them is the folder on my computer of pictures I took when I was at one of my lowest points on my birthday this year, and I took myself off on my own, to freshfields on the train, and wandered round the woods taking random pictures, and then sitting on top of a sandune, eating my picnic lunch and reading a book.

The second was the Rich mullins album that I forgot I had.

I've really enjoyed both of them tonight, they remind me that as painful as this last year has been it has been beautiful. I can't play the rich mullins cd for you on here, but I hope you like the pictures too.

1 comment:

  1. hey hobs,

    the pictures are beautiful. I hope that this year will be a better year and a less painful one for you :)

    Ali xXx

    ReplyDelete