Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

God is Good.

It seems fitting that I start the New Year with thanks to Him, as He's given me so much.

This New year in 2005, he's given me a girlfriend as well!!!

I'm so gob-smacked that she said yes! She has strawberry blonde hair, and greenyblue eyes, and is so beautiful she takes my breath away. (I told her this frequently, so much so that she went red... lol)

I can't really put a pic up, cos she'd kill me... (lol) but trust me, she's outstandingly gorgeous!!

I'm also happy to report I haven't forgotten how to snog... ;) lol lol lol

I asked her out on a weekend away for the New Year with her parents in Bala N Wales, I'll post some pics of places we visited.

I'm so excited and happy I can't contain myself!

:-)

I hope God richly blesses all of you who read this for the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment