Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bora Dah and Dioch an Fawr to the New Year!!!

To those of you who are welsh-speakers, I profusely apologise for my apalling mis-spelling of your language...

(it's meant to say "Good Morning and Thankyou" but probably means something like "begone piggish left-hander"... *shrugs*)

Just to say... I'll be welcoming the New year in, at my friends home in Bala, North Wales! I travel down tommorrow after work.. (it's only an hour on the train to Wrecsam)

I'm very very excited... The last two New Year's Eve's have been very boring and lonely, so this is FAB!!!! :-)

Thank you (or should I say Dioch an Fawr) to Adele and her family for inviting me!!!

I've been told to bring wellies for the mud, tho I reckon it's for the old "custard in the wellies" game knowing Adele... Also was told to bring a towel, so guess that means I have to wash while I'm there... (well I spose it is nearly a new year)

There'll be lots of laughs, and I think by New Years Day morning, they'll have regretted inviting the Short Scouse One... Muhahaha!!!!

Much frivolity will be shared, and many pictures as evidence of this will be taken...

I can't wait!!

:-)

1 comment: