Thursday, December 02, 2004

Mellow but not Yellow...

Well, I finished work. wasn't that bad actually, although I am tired.

I'm in a mellow mood tonight, listening to lot's of quiet stuff on the pooter. (I also have recorded most of my fave CD's onto my pc's hard drive like Lozza has) I really like coming home and relaxing after a hard day at work, chillin to some quiet music, while I blog or surf the net.

Technically, there are people I could ring up, although I wouldn't call them best friends, but I can't be bothered! I'm a bit afraid I'm becoming a bit too self-centred, as all I seem to want to do is spend time on my own, ALL the time! I think it's because it's the only way I can cope with losing my two best friends at the moment; I cope by withdrawing. Wierd, I know, but definitely part of the Jm personality, I tend to do it alot, sort of like a mental/emotional withdrawal when things get difficult. I'm not too depressed at the moment, just peaceful and quiet. I'm aware of God with me in moods like this, I'm grateful that they bring some sanity and perspective back to my largely uneventful life.

On another note...

I'm going to meet up with Angie (for those of you who know who she is) and a whole host of others I chat to online but have never actually met in real life, next saturday!! (the 11th) for a Murder Mystery Weekend at her house, which sounds lot's and lot's of fun!! I'll even get to do a bit of acting, which sounds fun!! I'm a tad nervous, as there'll be lot's of people I've not met before, and I'm the nervous and shy type till I get to know people, but I guess I'll have to act the idiot until I feel confident... (some of you may be unsurprised to hear I'm good at that! lol)

Hmmm... time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment