Thursday, January 27, 2005

Sven's quick thoughts on Penal Substitution...

Please click on the above blog title to read sven's thoughts...

Thanks, Sven, for your comments: I found them very thought provoking, and will definitely post on it once I have come back from London next week, and had chance to digest what you said. (As I've said before, I'm not an academic by any stretch of the imagination, and will have to read through your comments a few times before they sink in..! lol)

Very interesting debate, I need to think carefully about how I answer, as I'm not too good at expressing myself!! (give me a guitar anyday... ;) lol)

Meanwhile... I'm packing to go away for the weekend to visit Adele!! YAY!!! :-)

I'm also EXTREMELY happy to report that thanks to advice from fellow bloggers, Savlon, and God; (I'm convinced but you may laugh if you want!) my war against 'subcutaneous terror', has now been one, and my zit is speedily in retreat!! Hopefully, snogging without fear of spread of bacteria can commence!!

As usual, I shall take my faithful camera with me, and many pictures will be taken!! I may even convince Adele to pose for one, so you can witness the breathtaking beauty she is!! :-)

(I won't hold my breath on that though, as with most women, she doesn't think she's that good looking, even though she actually is! lol)

Later...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

:-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found it helpful :) It was an insomniac middle of the night post and was a bit incoherent. I'm not a Steve Chalke-ite, and I do believe that Jesus was crucified for our sins, but that this does not mean what we usually think it means in the penal model.

    Have fun darn sarf!

    ReplyDelete