Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Coffee Of The Day...

Is a Very Strong, Rich, Dark, Aromatic roast produced from HUGE BEANS (that's what it says!) grown in the El Platinillo Estate in Guatemala.

Unsurprisingly it's called "Guatemala Elephant".

It's not for the faint hearted, and indeed I think one day I will introduce it to my handsome son/sons on their 11th/12th/13th (delete as appropriate according to culture) birthday, as a rite of passage.

When I am lecturing them on the ways of women, and how a man must be a man and stand up for himself, just before I go and hunt for a woman for my son/sons, THAT is when I will introduce this coffee to them.

In short, this is a coffee that in order to drink, you need the HUGE BEANS of an ELEPHANT yourself, if you get my drift....

This is an almighty olympian caffeine-induced kick in the face early in the morning.

Roll on the caffeine and the medics sir...

No comments:

Post a Comment