Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Books I'm Reading At The Moment...



Heavy & Light Reading!! I'm enjoying both of them, although I tend to have to think about the first one a bit more inbetween reading it, as I'm definitely not a hebrew scholar, and it's not one of my strong points unsurprisingly....

I keep having to switch gears in my brain, depending on which book I'm reading, which I guess is good discipline as well as very confusing!!

I guess that's a bit obvious, being gentile and coming from Liverpool. Lol.

Anyway I'd reccommend both of them. The Alex Cross series has all the thrills and plot twists and diabolical evil geniuses you could want, and Understanding the Difficult Words of Jesus is opening up some new insights to me that I'd not seen before in the Gospels, when looking at them from a jewish point of view, not Christian.

Anyway, go out and get both of them, I challenge you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment