Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful.

So it's Thanksgiving, a day that i don't normally celebrate, but I find myself sitting here pondering lot's of things to be thankful for this year, and one of them is that from this year on, I will be celebrating it because of one of those things!! (if you understood that last sentence, email me and I'll send you a smartie!)

Before I give you my list of things to be thankful for, go here, for some thanksgiving fun!! Click on the acorns, it's hillarious!! :D

This year, i am thankful for:

  1. Megan - who's stolen my heart and who I've found my soul-mate in, a love I've found that will be truly life-changing
  2. A new future filled with possibilities
  3. A God who has done amazing things for me, and created circumstances that have given me endless joy
  4. A new depth of understanding about God and what He's like and lots of other things that I've reached through various writers
  5. A new appreciation that God is good and for me
  6. My health - no major incidents or setbacks
  7. My friends - people who have stood by me, and got excited with me this year as good things started to happen
  8. My Church - for leaders who have vision and are taking us all forward to know more and more of Jesus and how we can impact the world on His behalf
  9. For the beauty I find all around me, in relationships, in nature, and in God
  10. For knowing that however my life changes this next year, I will always be secure in Jesus and His love for me
  11. For custard cream biscuits
  12. For sheets of rain
  13. For the smile of a loved one
  14. For knowing I'm growing as a person, and am not the same person I was last year
  15. For infused tea
  16. For filter coffee on cold nights
  17. For touch and the warmth of a hug
  18. For seeing opportunity for love
  19. For purpose and direction
  20. For Love, divine and human

that's my list, what's yours?





4 comments:

  1. I did my list, not as introspective as yours, but a list none the less. Coffee though ... I missed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MdMhVonpa - filter coffee, especially green mountain stuff... mmmmmmm...

    Meg - you won't be saying that when I'm waking you up at 6:30am when I'm getting up for work ;) hehe! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete