Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Inside The Mind Of Jm... (should have been posted on the 19th)

Ok, this post will mostly be written in the form of a story, but these are actual events that have happenned in my life, just to make that clear!! I am attempting to show you just how crazy and nuts I actually am. The reason for this post is because margo posted something about the fact that she worries constantly, and it got me to thinking...



Location: In a shop, browsing.

Participants: shop sales assistant, and Jm



Jm walks into the shop, and doesn't have the slightest idea what he wants. He's literally killing time and so wanders round aimlessly for five minutes, randomly picking cd's up and looking at them. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees a shop assistant putting stock out very near to him.



(thought in Jm's head) i wonder if I look suspicious because I've been walking round looking at stuff and not buying? (looks quickly over to assistant) nah, it's ok, I don't think he's looki.... Oh! crap! he just looked at me when I looked at him!! What do I do now? he'll think I'm a kleptomaniac or something because I looked over to see where he was!! Hmmmm... i know! I'll just pretend to look at another cd while he walks past, then it'll be fine...



(assitant walks past oblivious to Jm, putting out stock, while Jm randomly picks up "The Greatest Gay Hits of 1990" or some other such highly embarassing cd)



(thought in Jm's head) Oh noooo!!! (physically flinches) I hope he didn't see me then. (takes a quick glance and immediately the shop assitant looks up again at the same moment and eyes meet)



(thoughts of Jm) Oh crap, double crap!! (puts head down very suspiciously and quickly, immediately drawing attention to himself) Oh no, he's coming this way, I'd better go... (edges round cd stand and heads towards the door quickly) Gotta go quickly, hopefully it won't look dodgy... (almost runs to the exit, and breathes a sigh of relief once he's outside)



(looks back) Oh no, he's by the exit staring. he must think I was gonna nick something, I'll have to wait a few weeks before going back in because he'll remember and watch me...


I swear that is a correct representation of what goes on in my head most of the time!!

You see?!

I'm nuts!!