Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Night Before The Day After The Week Ahead...

Ok, so I didn't get the title rght.

Bite me!

Anyway, a quick update to say all is well in the land of Jm, I'm happily but slowly progressing with my dla form, and have been preparing for the bookstall at which I'm working at all weekend, and have just been out for a curry at Wetherspoons...

All is well, you may now all relax.

I also listened in amazement to a recording of my sister, who appeared today on our local radio station singing two of her songs and giving an interview!!!

I knew nothing about it, she didn't tell me, and was totally shocked!! There's something really wierd and surprising and exciting about hearing your sister speaking to the DJ you hear coming out of your own speakers on your radio!! She did really well, and the DJ was truly impressed with her songs, he commented that he liked one of them so much he thought she should try and get a record deal. :-)

It was a nice surprise to come home to after work!!

I'm really proud of her, she's got an amazing voice, and I have to sometimes pinch myself when I realise we're related, lol.

Anyway, I won't be updating till Sunday, as I'll be away working all weekend, hope everyone has a nice weekend in the blogosphere!!

Not only that, I got some jeans that are brand new but have been sitting in my wardrobe for three years, (I kid you not!!) altered today, so I'm wearing new jeans to work in this weekend, and they're the first new jeans I've had for three years!!! Woohoooo!!!!

(I'm easily pleased I know lol)

Anyway, I shall be sad and take my camera with me, and post pictures when I get back!!

Bye for now!!

:-)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the curry got a mention - i thought those jeans looked new!!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for your sis! Take care and try to have some fun amongst all the work this weekend.

    ReplyDelete