Thursday, February 09, 2006

N.B. yesterday's post

You may well be asking: "what post yesterday? there wasn't one!"

Exactly.

It was a day off, right?

Sheesh, gimme a break...

Anyway, extra-ordinary normal service will resume from tonight after work.

For those of you who have sleep problems, I'll let you know briefly what i did on my day off yesterday:

  1. I went to the gym and cycled for two and a half hours whilst listening to a sermon on my ipod. I sat in the sauna and steam room for 20 minutes, trying to unwind my aching calf muscles. (click on the Mars Hill link on my blogroll, you can download the sermons I listen to free from there)
  2. I got back home and proceeded to watch Prisoner Of Azkabhan (Harry Potter III) on DVD, and then Season one episodes 1-4 of Smallville.
  3. I then tidied my room as we were having the energy and gas peole come have a look at the house. (NO I'm not talking about unfortunates with flatulence and lethargy issues, I mean the electricity people... NO, not superheroes, I mean.... Oh never mind.)
  4. I then ate some tea and went to our Emerging Leaders Cell Group for some Bible Study/Discussion/Laughing/Drinking Coffee/Eating Pastries in that order.
  5. I came back, watched some more tv, and went to bed.

There you go. was that ok?

Hello?

Hello?

Hellooooo?

Oh. (hears snoring)

Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment