Sunday, October 09, 2005

I forgot to say.....

Two of my freinds now have a blog!!

My best freinds Genevieve (who's known me since I was about 18), and her husband Gaz (who's known me since I was 13) and are now both living in Cape Town, S.A. with their son (fantastic ball of energy and poo) David!! I miss them alot but it's good that I can read about them and find out what they're up to now!!

And my new freind Ali who likes her privacy and has an anonymous blog so I can't tell you anymore details!!

They're both in my list of links to the side of this post! ----->

(Genevieve will have lots of embarrassing stories about me if you ask nicely)

:p

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is "help help I'm bleeding"

    Glad u like the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok can I say.... that's just not funny.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete