Saturday, July 16, 2005

OK, so I'm copying people again...

1. WHATS ON YOUR MIND NOW?
The songs I've chosen for the service tommorrow.

2. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Atrain going past my window. (on the trainline behind my house, not literally past my window in case you were freaked out)

3. COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE: THE WORLD NEEDS....
more guitarists. (and good ones at that)

4. MODEL OF YOUR CELLPHONE?
Um... it's a Sony Ericsson. No idea what model.

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I've just had a salad, which included lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, spring onion, potato salad, coleslaw, ham slices, corned beef slices, beetroot and lot's of other yummy salad-type things that I'm sure you're not really that interested about.

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Um, probably black, ironically.

7. WHAT DO YOU DO DURING YOUR CHILL TIME?
I'm fairly laid back so am calm and chilled most of the time. But to answer the question specifically, I listen to music, and I play the guitar, and also read. (not all at the same time though, sorry to dissapoint folks)

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
HWIM - My brother! (HWIM = "He Who Is married") last night, inviting me out to the cinema. :-)

9. THE FIRST THING YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU SEE THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I'd agree with you there Jonny I'm afraid. - Sex. (although as a bloke why should it worry me that I think like I'm supposed to?? - wierd.)

10. AUTO OR MANUAL CAR?
I'm not allowed to drive, even if I had have passed my test. (I didn't at the time).

11. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Probably Good Friday.

12. FAVORITE PLACE?
My room, OR the sandunes and beach at Abersoch, North Wales where I used to do Beach Mission, and sit up in the sand dunes by myself talking to God, and listening to the waves lapping up the beach), OR being on a stage with just me and my guitar and my songs.

13. FAVORITE SPORTS?
I'm not really sporty.

14. DO U WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes. Most of the time. I hate my glasses.

15. SIBLINGS?
Yes. Two brothers (David - 28, then Peter - 26) and one sister, (Ruth - 23) all younger.

16. THE COOLEST WAY YOU HAVE TO RELEASE PRESSURE?
Playing my guitar. OR listening to Jazz Music.

17. THINGS I HATE MOST?
Ignorance.

18. WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A GIRL/ BOY?
Um, I don't consider myself very masculine, but I guess for me, it's enjoying watching Sci-Fi and Action films.

19. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY?
Scary, I think because I have a Phlegmatic yet Melancholy personality, if you want to really know. ;)

20. MY BEST FRIENDS ARE:
Um.... Gaz and gen when in they're in this country.

21. CHOCOLATES OR FLOWERS?
For what? eating? Obviously Chocolates!! Duh........

22. WHEN IM STUCK IN A JAM .......
I usually take a deep breath.... then PANIC!!

24. IF YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME, YOU WOULD....
Tell Adele how I really felt about her without scaring her off. :-(

25. IN YOUR WALLET, YOU HAVE...
a Credit card, my birth certificate, my Debit card, my provisional driving liscence (though I don't know why I kept that since I couldn't use it even if I wanted to!), a Makro Store card, LOADS of receipts, a few old train tickets from London that I keep for sentimental reasons, buisness cards from some of my freinds.

26. WHAT'S ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER?
A collection of photos from my 'My Pictures' folder.

27. FAVORITE BOARD GAME/s?
Monopoly! :-)

28. FAVORITE SMELLS?
perfume on women, (drives me nuts!! lol) a woman's hair when it's just been washed, anything to do with women and their scent without sounding really dodgy or perverted!! lol lol lol

29. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU THINK OF BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP?
That I'm unhappy.

30. THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.
The internet and my acoustic guitar.

31. YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?
"Speak the Gospel, and if neccesary, use words." (something like that anyway... - attributed to St Francis of Assisi)

No comments:

Post a Comment