Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Sigh.

I'm coming home on the coach today.
Adele and I split up last night.
Although it was mutual, I should have saidsomething sooner.

She's doing such a great work where she is, and I knowGod's gonna use her loads.

I told her last night that I thought she was too busy for a boyfriend, but she needed me as a friend. I kinda knew this was gonna happen but it still doesn't prepare you.

I feel like I've just won the lottery and then given it all away.

She's so special. I told her that whoever she eventually goes for will be a very lucky man. I'm completely gutted. As I get older, I keep learning that God has to be all I need, He has to be enough in all circumstances.

It's a very hard lesson to learn, but she couldn't progress in what God was doing in her life until I stepped out of the picture.

It's not that I was getting in her way, rather that it was something I needed to do. I didn't tell her my true feelings for her, because I love very easily, and would have come across as a physcho.

I'm gonna cry alot on the coach home this afternoon.

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment