Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Today...

  • I slept in and arrived 30 mins late for work
  • Which also meant I had to make the time up by having a half hour lunch break instead of an hour
  • I found my glasses again!! (I'd lost them earlier on in the week!) Because I couldn't see first thing in the morning, until I put my contacts in, I didn't notice that my glasses had fallen on the floor!!! I was VERY lucky that I didn't step on them by mistake!!
  • I had an incredibly boring day in work, almost went comatose out of boredom!!
  • I had the first proper practice with three of my core musicians, practicing songs for the Easter Service on Sun evening. (it went brilliantly, I was shocked!! lol)
  • I didn't get the opportunity to catch up on my sleep!! I'm KNACKERED!!!
  • I talked to Adele on the phone... :-)
  • I planned to tidy and gut my room on Saturday, before Adele comes back on Wednesday next week!!
  • Is the earliest I've got to bed for the last week and a half!!
  • I've been at my current job for SEVEN years...!! (the 9th)

Um... I can't think of anything else, my brain is over tired now!!

Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment